Sunday, March 29, 2009

Odds and Ends

So, it's been two weeks since I've posted anything. To be honest, not a whole lot has gone on but I'm going to give you the highlights. I took the day off on St. Patrick's Day so Bill and I could enjoy the wonderful morning and afternoon celebrating. We had a great time at O'Dowds in the Northland. Brodie was home with the sitter, but I got a couple of cute pictures of him in his irish shirt.

Combing his hair.


So Excited!!!
I was cleaning the house last weekend and while I was in the kitchen I must have left the pantry door slightly ajar. When I was mopping I turned around to see that Brodie had taken it upon himself to get into the pantry and pull out the goldfish for a snack. It was so cute watching him walk around the kitchen with his mouth full and one hand in the box.



Yesterday after I had fed Brodie lunch I went to his room to fold his clothes and make his bed so he could go down for a nap. He was snacking on a few puffs and talking when all of a sudden it got quiet. I was saying his name over and over and got no response so of course I go running into the kitchen. What did I find, he had fallen asleep in his highchair. I guess I was just taking too long. What a cutie pie though.


I'm posting a couple of videos we've taken recently. Don't make fun of my voice (I hate talking while the video is going), I've got to be dramatic for Brodie's sake. One video is when he was going in and out of the back door. He would say bye and close the door and then he would push it open and yell like he was scaring you. Of course I had to jump and acted scared. The other video is of Brodie listening to the IPOD. He loves music and will cry if your listening to it and won't share with him. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment