Sunday, March 15, 2009
Urgent Care
So, when I got back on Sunday afternoon and my husband picked me up we decided we had better make a trip to urgent care. Brodie had been running a fever of about 100 - 102 for the whole weekend. We thought he was just teething, but when they picked me up from the airport I could tell he was feeling pretty aweful. So we headed to the doctor. We got there about 30min. after they had openned and the waiting room was already full. When it was finally our turn to get his vitals checked his temp. was at 103. I felt so bad for him. They gave us a gown to put him in which helped a little to cool him down. In the end it turned out he has another ear infection, which is what I assumed was the problem. Our entire visit took about 2 1/2 hours! Not the way I had hoped to spend my Sunday afternoon. But I'm hoping Brodie will start ot feel better soon. I have a few pictures of Brodie in his gown. I thought it was so cute.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a cute little man you have!
ReplyDelete