Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Coca-Cola King

My creative husband has done it once again. This time he decided to make a crown and chest shield for Brodie out of an empty Coca Cola box. Brodie was having a great time. He had to used a plastic spoon as a sword, but later I happened to find a foam sword in the $1 section of Target. I bought two and ever since we've had some pretty great sword fights.

On another note, the past Sunday I was playing with Brodie and noticed something white in the back of his mouth. I don't know how long they've been there, but I put in my finger and felt at least one new tooth on each side of his mouth, both top and bottom. That's at least 4 new teeth!!! I have no idea when they came in and I guess that's a good thing. Our little man is growing so fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment