Friday, April 10, 2009

Wedding

Once again, I've taken a long time to post. It's just such a busy time. Last weekend we took a trip to St. Louis for one of my best friend's, Diana, wedding. I was really worried about how it was going to go having Brodie in the car for four hours, but I must say he did an amazing job. We stopped for lunch on the way there and Brodie ate his first big boy meal at Applebee's! He had Mac n' Cheese and french fries. I'm hoping this is the beginning of the end of his toddler meals, but I'm sure we've got a ways to go. I had to run into Wal-Mart on the way there also and we let Brodie ride in the Batmobile at the store. I always loved those things and he needed a little break from the car. It was so cute!!! Once we got into St. Louis we settled into our hotel and headed out for the rehersal. I can't even express all the excitment I felt for Matt and Diana although I know she was very nervous. The wedding the next day was absolutely gorgeous, but I wouldn't have expected anything less. Brodie had a great time dancing (yes he went onto the dance floor and bounce up and down on his toes). I'm very greatful to have been a part of their special day and look forward to hearing about the honeymoon trip to Costa Rica. I have lots of pictures, but I just posted a few. I'll try not to be too long before my next post since Easter is this weekend.


Eating at Applebee's

Riding the Batmobile

Eating smiley face fries at the wedding

Dancing with the groom

Eating breakfast in bed at the hotel

1 comment:

  1. Aww, cute pictures Bethany! You'll have to email me copies of some of those!

    ReplyDelete