Well, my tardiness seems to be becoming a trend. Brodie had decided to pull things out of my purse before we left for Easter weekend which included the camera. I took some pictures w/ my mother's camera, but I haven't been able to upload them to my computer yet. It's so sad b/c he looks so handsome in his shirt and tie. I can't wait to show him off. Easter weekend was busy, just like every other weekend. I had a bridal shower on Saturday for a friend so I decided Brodie and I would just stay the whole weekend at my parents (Bill had to work Easter day). We woke up early to hunt for his baskets that the Easter Bunny had left him. He must have been very good b/c he had two!!! The bunny left him some crayola crayons and stampers for toddlers which he had a great time with. There have been many artistic masterpieces worthy of display on the refrigerator. The family went to church where there was an easter egg hunt for all the little ones. Brodie did pretty good. He found a couple of eggs he loved and that was enough for him. After church my whole family got together at my grandparents house for lunch and one more egg hunt. My cousin Justin and his wife Kelli were there with Max who is about four months younger that Brodie. I hadn't seen them since Christmas so I was so excited to see how Max has grown. He and Brodie had a good time fighting over eggs and playing together. Overall it was a great weekend!
Dying Easter Eggs
Looking through my Easter basket.
Egg hunting at church
Sitting with Great Uncle Rick
Getting ready to egg hunt w/ Max
Hey beth! so i was looking through my phone and realized i saved this blog one day when you told me about it. but i never actually remembered to look at it until today! SUPER cute beth! good job on all the photos and stories! keep up the good work bc i'm officially stalking your child now lol :) love you all!
ReplyDelete--Shelby