This last Saturday Brodie and I went to a wedding for a high school friend of mine. It was even more special because we got to see Max (my cousin's son). Max is walking now and it is so fun to watch because he picks his feet up so high it looks like he's marching a little. I love when he and Brodie can get together. As you'll notice Brodie likes to carry around purses/bags (especially Aunt Rachel's). He always wants to go bye-bye and he associates that with a bag/purse since Mama takes one everywhere. I'm assuming it is a phase that he will someday grow out of. The wedding was beautiful and I had a great time watching Brodie dance on the dance floor. He would spin in circles until he fell down and bounced up and down on his toes. It's a good thing he didn't inherit his Daddy's rythm.
Brodie and Aunt Rae-Rae's purse
Max and Daddy
Max and Aunt Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment