Tuesday, June 2, 2009

17 Months!

Where has all the time gone? My sweet baby is becoming more and more like a little man every day. I can't believe how much he has changed. He spent today with Grandpa and Daddy playing in the dirt while they were preparing for our patio to be poured. I came home from work to find Brodie with dirt all over his face, feet, hands, arms and just about anywhere else not covered in clothes. It was the perfect picture of what I imagine a rambunctious (spelling?) little boy to look like after a wonderful summer day of playing outside. I have a few pictures of him playing with Daddy. They truly are best buds and it just melts my heart to see them together. I was able to capture a couple videos. One is of Brodie going down the stairs like a big boy instead of crawling down backwards and the other is Brodie trying to get his toy out of the big surround sounds speaker in the basement. Bill just happened to come down one day and discovered Brodie putting a toy in the hole. Unfortunately this has never gotten old for him and it requires taking the speaker apart to get the toys out. I can't wait to see how he will change over the next month.







No comments:

Post a Comment