Sunday, February 15, 2009
Valentines Day
Valentines day at the Stone house was a lot of fun. Brodie went to stay with Grandma and Grandpa Duncan. He always has a good time with them and I know he is always well taken care of. Bill and I had a busy day. Since we finally have the basement finished we went to NFM and bought a couple recliners with our tax return. So, Sat. morning Bill and Kurtis went to pick up the chairs and haul them in the house. That is always a chore. We then had four other couples over to our house that night. It's not always easy to get together with friends since children seem to rule our lives now, so we were very excited to see everyone. From our house we went to eat at Cheeseburger in Paradise. We had to wait an hour and a half for a table, but it was well worth it. The food and drinks were fabulous as always. After dinner we had reservations for bowling at Pin Up Bowl. It was boys against girls and unfortunately the boys won....barely. Really the girls should have been considered the winners. We bowled more frames so technically we knocked down more pins in the hour we had. Either way it was a lot of fun and hopefully we can all do it again sometime. Bill and I enjoyed sleeping in on Sunday morning, but we were anxious to go and pick up our Little Man. I love it when he is so happy to see us. My parents are remodeling their house and it was crazy to see all the changes they've made so far. I'm sure they'll enjoy it when their done. Not much more to say, we'll post again soon.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment