Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl, parties, etc.

I haven't posted anything in quite a while so this may be a little long. We were pretty busy this weekend. Saturday was a long day of cleaning and running errands. The weather was so gorgeous we just had to get out. Bill and I took Brodie to Wal-Mart with us and it's always an adventure for him. He loves watching the people and riding in the cart. I have to say he's one of my favorite people to go shopping with. When we got home, aunt Rachel came over and we took Brodie for his first ride outside in his new red wagon. He had a blast. He would put on his sunglasses and just giggle all around the neighborhood. Not only was it fun for him, but I got a great workout also since our neighborhood is full of hills. Unfortunately I forgot the camera so I don't have any pictures to share. I'll be sure to get some next time.


Sunday Bill had to work so Brodie and I spent the day preparing food for the Super Bowl and getting ready to go to a birthday party. Jenna (the daughter of good friends of ours) was turning 5 so we went to her birthday party in the early afternoon. I tried to give Brodie a bite of birthday cake and ice-cream again, but it was not well received. I just think he doesn't care for the texture and it's all a little too sweet for him. After the b-day party we headed to another friends house to watch the big game. Although our team didn't win, we had a great time and can't wait to get together again. Brodie really enjoyed playing in the beans that Stacy had set up for Reagan. (We're going to be getting some at home)




Brodie and Mommy at the Super Bowl Party (what a cheeser)

Brodie playing/throwing the beans. Oh what fun!!!
Earlier in the week I was in the kitchen making dinner and I gave Brodie a spoon and bowl of his own. He took his sippy cup and shook some milk in his bowl and was stirring it the best he could. What a great helper mommy has.

No comments:

Post a Comment