What a long weekend it has been. Bill and I were able to have a night out when Brodie stayed over at my sister Rachel's on Friday. The two of them had such a great time and she got a little taste of what it will be like when she starts her own family. Saturday Rachel, Brodie and I went out and did a little shopping (Bill was home sick). It was such a nice day out and Brodie really loves riding around in his stroller and people watching. Unfortunately our weekend didn't end as well as it started. In the middle of the night on Saturday I was awakened by a familiar horse cough. It was Brodie and it sounded like he had croup again. Sure enough when I went in to check on him he was all stuffed up, had a horrible cough and a fever. To top it off I was stuffed up and had a sore throat myself. I didn't really get to sleep much from about 1am to 4am. Brodie kept coughing and waking up throughout the night. As the day went on he continued playing and having fun, however, he just wasn't quite himself. I'm hoping tomorrow will be a better day for both him and I.
No comments:
Post a Comment