Sunday, May 15, 2011

Brodie's 3rd Birthday!

I know....it's been four months since my last post and sooooo much has happened. I'm going to try to catch up starting where I left off.

Brodie celebrated his 3rd birthday on January 2nd with family at our house. It was a small gathering, but Brodie was as spoiled as ever. He picked out some balloons and an Over the Hedge cake (even though he won't eat it he still needs to blow out the candles). He received several wonderful gifts to include cars, monster trucks, red roller "scapes", a race track, a frame for displaying his art, a puzzle, a cars watch, etc.

At the age of three our little man has an ever increasing vocabulary. He loves to sing and dance, play with cars, color, put together puzzles, play games like Pizza Party and just enjoys being outside whenever possible. We are in a bit of a terrible three stage and I've realized that my son is too smart for his own good. If mommy says no he will ask daddy (and tell him mommy said yes) and vice versa. He has been talking back quite a bit which has not been fun for us. Hopefully this phase won't last long.

Overall it was a beautiful day and we couldn't ask for a better son! We love you little man!




No comments:

Post a Comment