Once we were done we rushed off to Grandma and Grandpa's for breakfast and more gift exchanging. Brodie was all smiles when he saw his new tricycle next to the tree. We've been working on pedaling ever since and he's actually pretty good at it now. Uncle Matt gave him one of his favorite presents...a hot wheel carrying case full of 20 hot wheel cars! He was in heaven. Once again spoiled, spoiled, spoiled. The rest of us also had an extremely generous Christmas and I feel very lucky that we were all able to be together. The Lord has truly blessed our lives and we couldn't ask for anything more.
We once again rushed off to Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa's for the extended family Christmas. It is so exciting to see us all able to gather, especially as our family is growing and spreading farther out. I hope we always will be able to make time for each other especially during the holidays. Max and Brodie had such a great time playing together which I'm so happy to see. I wish we could do it more often.
Once again I want to say that I feel truly blessed every holiday season that I have a family who is so close and loves spending time together. My family gives me such strength and comfort.

No comments:
Post a Comment