So back in June we took a family trip with our friends Jason and Alicia Peoples and their two children Jena and Gavin. We made the 20 some hour road trip to Kitty Hawk, NC. It was a beautiful but increadibly long drive. I have to say the kids were awesome (thanks mostly to DVD players)! We rented a house on the beach for one whole week. I wasn't sure how Brodie would do in the ocean and although it took him quite a while to warm up he eventually was brave enough to just take off running towards the water. We visited the Wright memorial, the lighthouse at Cape Hatteras and a local aquarium while we were there. Overall though we just enjoyed laying on the beach, hanging around the house and eating great food.
Shark

Petting stingrays

Turtles

Alligator

Otter



Building sand castles

Brodie yelling at the crabs in their holes

The boys playing with a sticker book

Jumping waves with daddy

Flying kites

Brodies footprint in the sand


The kids dancing

Listening for nemo in the shell

Yea! Pictures from your trip ~ it looks beautiful. I'm so glad you shared! :)
ReplyDelete