Sunday, June 6, 2010

Wedding

This Saturday we went to the wedding for my cousin Colby and now wife Jeny. The venue for their wedding was the Mildale Farm in Edgerton, KS. I had never heard of or seen this place before and boy was it gorgeous! The wedding was outside and although it was hot there was a nice breeze and beautiful scenery. For the reception we moved in to the barn which I learned really used to house horses in the past. The atmosphere was just encredible. We all had an amazing time and I would definately recommend this place if you ever need to host a party/wedding.
Yummy!
My grandparents dancing. They're so cute.
Brodie dollar dancing w/ Jeny
Playing with Grandpa
Being all cute with Grandma
Uncle Rick dancing with his Daughter in Law
Bill and Kurtis (no they're not twins)
Rachel and I
Bill and I (post many drinks)
The girl cousins (I don't think this is such a good angle for me)

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog from Ashley's and it's too cute!!! That picture of your grandparents really is precious and also I lovve your dress! :) Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete