Also in April Brodie and I went on a little day trip to Lawerence with my good friend Ashley and her daughter Abigail. My sister Rachel was running her first half marathon there (WOO HOO!) so she met up with us and we traveled Mass St. I loved being back in Lawerence and had a great time showing the girls around. Brodie and Abby were so cute walking hand in hand as we traveled from store to store. We went on a Sunday and unfortunately a lot of stores were not open until late so we didn't have too much time to shop, but I'm hoping we can get back there sometime this summer.
Bill's uncle Gainey came from Florida for a visit so we went to his Aunt Ellen's for a barbque and beer and good conversation. We don't get together with Bill's family near enough so we had a great time catching up with everyone. Brodie was all giggles when he was playing with his cousins and they were so great with him. I'm hoping we can go back for a visit soon.
For Memorial Day several girls from work (some of my bestest friends) and our families went to the Royals game. We had great seats in the shade although it was a little hike (and I do mean hike) to get to them. Brodie had a great time eating peanuts and watching baseball. I got a couple pics of the kids but unfortunately missed getting little Tyce. I'll be getting one soon though b/c everyone needs to see this little cutie.
Thanks for listening and enjoy the pics!
Bill with Brodie and Gavin
Brodie and Abby in Lawrence (yes he's wearing her purple sunglasses)
Brodie at the Bounce House (at a birthday party)
Brodie with some of his cousins
Barrett, Abby and Brodie at the Royals game
No comments:
Post a Comment