Brodie has been growing up right before our eyes. We've been trying to tackle potty training and I have to say he has done really well. The pottying wasn't so bad since he seemed to pick up on it pretty quickly, but the going poop was another story. He would try to hold it in (for a whole week) which made him just miserable. I also must mention that the day we started potty training he got a stomach bug and threw up for the first time....fun right? Anyways, just last week Brodie went poop in the potty at our sitter's house two whole days in a row. YEAH!!!! He has a few accidents here and there (mainly at night) so I think we've done pretty good.
I took Brodie to Deanna Rose Farmstead one weekend and we had a really great time. He fed the chickens, bottle fed some goats, mined for some stones and rode the little peddle tractors. They have lots of different animals to see and playground equipment to play on. Right before we were getting ready to leave he wanted to ride this chipmunk that rocked back and forth. Well he was rocking to hard and ended up bumping his lip and bleeding everywhere. Not quite the way we wanted to end our time there, but we still had a great day. All of my pictures are on my phone since my camera battery died that day so I'll have to wait to post those later.
In a nutshell that's what we've been up to. I'll try to do better at posting more often.
Brodie taking a shower
(this is something new he's into)
(this is something new he's into)
Shaving with Daddy
Running through the sprinkler
No comments:
Post a Comment