I hope the beginning of 2010 has been as good for all of our family and friends as it has been for us. Bill had to work on New Year's eve so Brodie and I went back to my hometown to celebrate with our family and friends. About 30 of us went out to eat in the early evening before heading to the local lodge for a party. Brodie went to the sitter's so Mommy could have some quality time with the adults. The evening was so much fun. My aunt and uncle were the hosts and boy do they know how to throw a party. There was music and dancing and just fun around every corner. I always enjoy spending time with my loved ones and unfortunately holidays are about the only time everyone gets together anymore. Shortly after the midnight I had to go and get little man and head home, but I was actually relieved to have a somewhat early evening. I've posted a few pics from the evening (there were several more but I think you'll get the idea).
Mom and Dad


Mom, Rachel and I

Dad and my Uncle Bob from Germany


My sister and cousins (three of the most beautiful women I know)


Mom and her sisters (Don't they look lovely)

No comments:
Post a Comment