Sunday, January 3, 2010

Brodie's Two!!!!!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I just can't believe our little man is two years old. His birthday was actually yesterday, but since Daddy had to work we celebrated today. It was a small intimate gathering of our immediate family at the house with a taco lunch and cake for dessert. Brodie sure got spoiled with all the toys (his favorite being his new Tonka truck). I wonder if he knows just how lucky he is to be so loved. I didn't get a lot of pictures, but my mother did so when she sends them to me I'll post more. I'm looking forward to another wonderful year (or possibly terrible now that he's in that terrible two stage) of watching Brodie grow.

Brodie's sayings, likes, accomplishments at the age of two:

He knows Mama, Dada, Rae Rae (Aunt Rachel), Kurt/Turt (Uncle Kurtis), Matt, Papa (for Grandma and Grandpa)
"Wow....this is cool"
"Are you alright/ok?"
"See you later alligator"
"Bye guys"
"This is yours/mine"
"Come here" which really sounds like "uh meer"
"Help!" (we are starting to hear this a lot)
He will ask for milk, juice or water
He counts from one to five (usually with a little help)
He loves loves loves cars/trains/planes basically any form of transportation
He is walking down the stairs without holding onto the railing or a hand
He favorite foods are hot dogs, chicken nuggets, mac n cheese and pizza
He likes to sing and dance (he has a play microphone that he can sing along with)

No comments:

Post a Comment