Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sunny Florida

Bill and Brodie just returned from a wonderful little vacation in Florida. They were visiting Bill's dad (Grandpa Stone) and his Grandma along with a couple of aunts and uncles. From what I can tell they had a pretty good time. Brodie was great on the plane, but I think Bill underestimated how stressful it would be flying alone w/ a one year old. I know there were times when he wanted to pull what little hair he has out (like when Brodie peed on him....twice). Most of their time was spent just lounging around in the warm weather, eating boiled peanuts and visiting with everyone.
Brodie with Great Grandma

Brodie on Grandpa's Harley

Going for a ride in the wagon
You're probably wondering what I did with my new found freedom. I definately enjoyed some much needed relaxation. On Saturday night I went to Ernie Biggs with my sister and her fiance. We had such a good time. I can't wait to go back. The rest of the time I was able to complete a few tasks that I had been putting off for awhile. Although I enjoyed having this alone time I was so excited when my boys got home. It was too quite without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment