So I finally got it together and started a blogspot page. I've been putting it off for the last year and figured better late than never. 2008 was an amazing year for our family. Bill and I welcomed Brodie Jennings Stone into our family on Jan. 2nd. He has brought so much joy to our life it's hard to remember a time when he wasn't here. Since he just turned 1 I've been looking back at pictures from this past year and wonder where did the time go. Our little man has come a long way. He is now walking very well and gets into everything he can. We're working on eating more table foods although he doesn't really seem all that interested. If he could eat yogurt 24/7 he would. We can't wait to see where this next year takes us. Here are a few pics from this past year. Look for more posts to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment