With Great Grandma and Great Grandpa
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Birthday Boy!
Friday was Brodie's first birthday. We had a party at the house with some of our closest friends and family. I had bought the Captain Zoom birthday song with Brodie's name and played it for him that morning as I plan to do for every birthday. We also had bought the Dr. Seuss Happy Birthday To You book and had everyone sign the inside cover. I though it would be a nice moment he could look back to as he gets older. The party was a success even though Brodie got a little tired and cranky. Brodie received so many fun toys we think we'll have to put some away and take them out throughout the year. We were so greatful to our guests for making his first birthday a special one.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment