Of course one of the first things we had to do was dye Easter eggs. This is one of Brodie's most favorite things to do! (so much so that I bought several kits for half price after Easter just so we could do them later) We used a kit to decorate our eggs as MONSTERS :) Brodie's favorite part was putting the eggs in the dye b/c he loved mixing them, dunking them and watching them turn colors. We gave them eyes and hair and ta-da...we had monster eggs.
On Easter morning we got ready for church and then went to see what the Easter Bunny had left. He got a fishing pole, hot wheels, baseball cards and ring pops!!! Then Brodie helped Carly find her Easter basket which contained a musical projector for her crib, a rattle and some leg warmers!!! When we were done we loaded up and headed for Grandma's church. Bill had to work so it was just the three of us. After church we went to Grandma's house and lucky us there were Easter baskets there too! Grandma and Grandpa were too generous. Finally we spent the afternoon at Great Grandma and Grandpa having lunch and letting Max and Brodie Easter hunt in the yard. I wish I had more pictures to share but I haven't received the ones from my mother yet.
Four generations
(Great Grandma, Grandma, Mom and Daughter)
(Great Grandma, Grandma, Mom and Daughter)
No comments:
Post a Comment