Brodie has done some funny and gross things since the last time I posted. First the gross thing, for some reason he has decided he likes to stick his finger up his nose (see pic below). I will pull it out and tell him how yucky it is but he seems to think it is a game. He doesn't actually pick anything out so I guess I should be greatful for that! Now for something funny. The other day Brodie got into the pantry and pulled out a tall plastic pitcher. When I was putting him to bed I noticed that he had taken some of his clothes and stuffed them into the pitcher! It was so funny to find. He fit a pair of jeans, polo, t-shirt, one croc and a pair of pajamas into this pitcher. I guess he was packing to go somewhere.
Today has been a somewhat mellow day. I've celebrated Mother's day with my wonderful husband and son by planting some flowers and vegetables and doing some yard work. We also mowed the yard and put new mulch down everywhere. Everything looks great and I can't wait to see the flowers bloom! This coming weekend we have several graduations to attend so again we will be very busy.
Get your finger out of your nose!
In my new pajamas.
Trying to put on my shoes.
Riding in my Cozy Coupe.
Brodie's clothes in the pitcher
All sprawled out during naptime
Oh Bethany he's so adorable! We had such a great time with him. I need to find my camera and post some pictures of our Saturday! See you tomorrow!! Happy Mother's Day!!
ReplyDelete