So this is probably going to be a very long post. I don't know what happened but time just seemed to keep going by and I never made the time to update. So much has gone on over the past 9 months (I could have had another baby....BUT I DIDN'T!). Carly has changed drastically and Brodie is becoming more of a young man everyday. I've uploaded several photos so just follow along:
4th of July. Brodie just loved the fireworks!
Atchison County Fair
A couple random pics of Carly.
Halloween!
Carly's first hair cut. She did such a great job!
Another random pic.
Everytime it snowed a little Brodie asked if he could make a snowman. Finally we got enough to make a snowman and he made snow angels while I shoveled the driveway.
In February we took a small vacation to visit Bill's family in Florida.
Carly and Brodie on the airplane. (what a trip!)
Outside Epcot.
Magic Kingdom
Riding "It's a Small World"
Spending time at the park down the block from GG's.
Carly eating a slider cheeseburger.
Brodie is very in to Superheros.
No comments:
Post a Comment