Sunday, July 19, 2009

Goodbye Arizona

This past weekend my family and I went to Arizona to bury my Grandmother and pack up the house. She was placed with my Grandfather at a military cemetary outside of Pheonix. I had never been to this cemetary before so I was glad to be able to get the chance to see how beautiful it was. The tempurature was about 117 degrees F while we were there so our little service didn't last long. My family got a chance to go through the old family albums and heirlooms and I was amazed at the items my Grandparents had saved. It was very sad when we had to leave because I know I will never again be able to visit that house. I feel very fortunate to have all the wonderful memories of vacationing there to take with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment